Widgets please

Thank you

Hi Jameson,

Thank you for the feedback! Have added widgets to our backlog and will discuss it further with the team.

That being said, to understand better your request, what type of widget would you be most interested in? What functionalities are you looking to have in the widget?

Thank you for the support

Best,

Christopher Payne

Ooh! I like this.
Widgets, mmmm.
Being an old geezer I am not quite up to speed on all that iOS 25.7 has to offer on my iPad and am eagerly waiting for iOS 26 to be rolled out some time in October.
I am trying to get my head around focus modes and one of the things that speeds up access to apps are the widgets that you can place on any page.
As a budding silver entrepreneur, I use reach to collate all the information for my different projects
I also use Bear notes, so any extra cross functionality between apps would be great
I am sure that I have only just scratched the surface of this app, but so far it knocks the spots off other apps like it
J

1 Like

Hi Jameson,

Apologies for not having replied earlier, it slipped through my inbox.

Completely agree that widgets can be incredibly powerful especially in iPads! For the time being however, we have put full focus on adding functionalities to the App and haven’t yet had time to investigate widgets. As soon as we do and have a clearer timeline will make sure to let you know!

In the meantime, we should be releasing later this week a major release with some very exciting features I am certain you will like :wink:

Regarding cross functionalities between Apps we are adding more and more integrations to make sure you can keep everything within reach.

Look forward to hear your additional thoughts on the product and more importantly how we can keep on improve it for your needs

Best,

Christopher Payne

Any updates on the widgets? I’m an android user so apologies if it’s been released for iOs

Hey Vicky,

Thank you for your request! We played around with some widgets but haven’t yet released any into production.

What type of widget would you be most interested in having with myReach?

Best,

Christopher Payne

1 Like

@reach

• One the shows a list of notes (with the option to order by due date)
  • One for quickly adding a note
  • One for quickly adding a file and a website too

Wish list

• Calendar view
  • being able about to choose the tag & Workspace for the notes list
  • same as above for the quick add widgets too.
1 Like

Hi Vicky,

Thank you for your detailed response! Will check with the team which ones will be the fastest to develop and will keep you posted as soon as we have them live!

Keep Reaching!

Christopher

1 Like