Who can see my nodes? (Privacy clarification)

Hello. I am really excited to dive into using myreach in my daily workflow. I’ve been looking for something like this for a while. My only hesitation is that after reading the privacy policy I was less sure of exactly what data would/could be accessed. Particularily from sentences like “Data relating to you which is generated or created from your use of the platform”. Does this mean that my actual nodes can/will be accessed by the team at myreach or just usage data?

I understand that information about how I use the platform needs to be collected, and am fine with consenting to that, but does this also mean you will have access to and be using data from everything I write and upload as well?

I appreciate you providing clarity and insight into how private or not private my nodes will be.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hi Lori,

Thanks for your message and welcome to myReach!

User privacy is our number one priority as a company. The only data we collect is usage statistics, with the purpose of understanding how the App is being used and improving the User Experience.

In fact our entire business model is based around our users’ privacy. We are fully GDPR compliant and are committed to never providing your data to any 3rd parties; your information is entirely private to you.

I hope this clears your doubts!

Sofia