The app is waaay too slow

From the moment I click the “Create” CTA to when I can interact with the created resource (a Tag for example) it takes up to 12 seconds.
The app is amazing and I can imagine that is creating an incredible amount of things and storing them, but it makes the app almost unusable to setup or use in time sensitive situations (taking notes at a classroom fore example) and the experience is really crappy.
I would recommend to test if the “creation” of those resources can happen in background, making only the indispensable validations before allowing the user to interact again with the app and doing other things (backups and stuff) asynchronously.
I really believe this app can be amazing if the UX were much much faster and smooth

[English is not my first lenguaje, please ask me if something is not completely clear]

Hi Federico,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

You are completely right, our Achilles heel is speed… Which is why we have made it the number one priority of these last couple of months!

We’ve been working on major structural changes in both our backend databases as well as in the front end, improving the speed, performance and overall Ux of the app!

I am very pleased to let you know that after all this time, we are just finalizing the final fine tunes and bug fixes before releasing the update! If everything goes according to plan in the next couple of days we will be making the release!

Will make sure to keep you posted – hopefully with this release you will find considerable improvements.

Look forward to hear your thoughts and if you have any further feedback please do let us know

Thank you for your support and keep Reaching

Best,

Christopher Payne

Hi Federico,

Not sure if you have had the time to test our latest release but we have drastically improved the speed of node creation!

There are still several additional improvements we are working on to further optimise the speed of the app but hope this first major changes improves your experience using the app

If you have any further feedback or experience any other problems please do let us know!

Keep Reaching!

Christopher Payne

I’m having the same issue with it taking forever to do just about anything. I’m currently trying to add a company. I gave it a name, but all it can do with it is show me it’s clever spinny animation. This happens when I try to do just about anything. The app is completely unresponsive during this period. And it’s not a slow response, it seem to just hang up. I have manually close it out. This is happening on both the web app and the iphone app. I’ve only been using this for a few hours and hope this is not the status quo. Please help.

Hi Joe,

Sorry to hear the app is not currently performing for you – will check with the team what the issue might be.

A couple things just to troubleshoot it from our end:

• Do you have a good internet connection / speed?
  • Did you do a big integration recently that is running in the background?
  • Is it only the creation that is taking long?
  • Did the creation of the company you are referring to work in the end?

Thank you for your patience and will let you know if we find out the reason why its not working so slowly for you

Chris