Storage and bulk entries

Is there any functional limit to how much data we create or retain? Is there a price attached to that storage?

Is there a way for me to localize all my MyReach data on my own server?

Is there a way to import data from other apps (such as Apple Notes?) or is an integration with Apple Notes planned or already here?

1 Like

Hi CT Berg,

In terms of pricing and storage, there will always be a free version but it will be capped at 5GB or 5000 nodes. We’re still finishing the final details of the subscription plan for Premium Features (or more storage), however if you play the gamification right, with the credits system you could be using myReach Premium for Free!

Localising all your data on your own server is in the longterm pipeline, it will come when we release a B2B solution. For now it’s stored on our Google servers using AES-256 bit encryption to secure your database.

At the moment we don’t have an integration for Apple Notes, but we’re looking into the options to find a solution for that.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Keep Reaching!
Sofia

1 Like

I agree with need to integrate Apple Notes. I’d also be happy with a means of importing them. Way to much thought & effort in those to leave them behind.

Hey Julie,

We’re evaluating the different options to bulk import your notes from Apple Notes – will keep you posted as soon as we have a solution built.

Keep Reaching

Christopher