Something went wrong please try again. if the error persists contact us

Hey all,

I got this error every time i try to make any thing with my bookmarks or get Rich to learn,

( Something went wrong please try again. if the error persists contact us.)

Hi MK,

Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know of the issue!

Looking at the logs on our servers it seems that you have more than 2’000 websites (bookmarks) currently being learned. Will investigate further with the team what might be the route cause of the problem.

To help us identify the issue faster, what browser did you use to make the import of bookmarks? What version of the extension do you have installed?

We are on the verge of releasing a brand new browser extension for bother Firefox and Chrome. The extension is live in Firefox but still pending approval from Chrome. In case you have the old version of the extension here is a short video that is not live yet so you get a sneak peak of what is coming in the next day or two myReach Web Extension - YouTube. If the import was done from chrome with the old bookmark extension that could be the issue of the problem.

Look forward to hear back from you so we can try to solve your issue ASAP!

Thank you for your patience!

Chris

1 Like

Thank you so much for your fast respond , yes i have the old version
so i will try to arrange this error until the new version release,
and i have a lot of languages inside this bookmarks is it will be issue to be learned or not.

Thanks again Chris for your concern to make very uniq app.

MK

Hey MK,

Thank you for your quick response and your kind words!

The learning model has been trained and optimized predominantly for the English language but we’ve seen it incredibly well with various other languages too (Spanish, French, etc…). That being said it won’t work with all languages. Which languages are your websites predominantly in?

Best,

Christopher Payne