Remove the warnings associated with Health related Information

Firstly I would like to say that this project is extremely exciting. Something that really seems like the future. So happy to have found this.

I had the idea to fill a workspace with alternative health related information so when I asked Rich about certain health concerns it would pull from the database that I have created. Rich didn’t do the best job at doing so however it worked to some degree. Rich continued leave the message “Please note that these suggestions are based on anecdotal evidence and alternative approaches.
It’s always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice and
treatment options for arthritis.” Why leave this message if it’s based on information I am actively curating to be there? There is no need for this warning. Other than maybe legality issues on your end.

Hi Gnunez,

Thanks for the praise, very glad to hear your excitement for myReach.

We hadn’t yet tested Rich with alternative health related information so thank you for pointing out the issue. Will investigate with the team if there is anything we can do in fine tuning the prompts to avoid answering always that default text.

Will keep you posted on progress!

Keep Reaching,

Christopher Payne