Reactivation of the Twitter/X integration?

There is still useful content there I’d like to capture.

Thanks, JI

Hi @JulieI!

The original issue with the Twitter/X integration was due to changes they made to their API a few months ago. In the meantime you can always use the myReach browser extension to save all the useful Twitter/X content you come across.

With the extension, you can highlight relevant content and right-click to save that specific content as a Note. If you choose to “Save as a Note and Website”, it will automatically create a Note and include the URL link to the page.

Hope this helps!

Sofia,

I don’t think I have access to a browser extension. I use Safari on a Mac. I love Chrome but it’s a memory hog with tremendous (negative) performance impact on my older system. Have I missed something?

I am looking forward to using some of these things. I have read that there are pretty good utilities to support translation of Firefox & Chrome extensions for use in Safari. I’d be happy to alpha or beta test. Using the existing Share capability would also be great. Click to mail to myReach? Click to enter in myReach when the MacOS desktop version is launched.

Thanks for writing. If I have mischaracterized or misunderstood, please set me back on the right path! :slight_smile:

Julie

Hi @JulieI!

Ah, the browser extension is indeed available for Chrome and Firefox, we haven’t yet built a plugin for Safari.

We will look into the utilities to support translation of Firefox & Chrome extensions for use in Safari. And with regards to the click to mail to myReach, it’s already in our Development Roadmap!

Have a great weekend!
Sofia

1 Like