Poll: What integration do you want in myReach?

Hello! :wave:

What tools do you want to see among the myReach integrations?

This is your chance to vote and decide which integrations we should prioritise in the development plan.

• Google Drive
  • Dropbox
  • Gmail
  • Notion
  • YouTube
  • OneDrive
  • Microsoft Outlook
  • Apple Notes
  • Readwise
  • Safari Bookmarks
  • Calendly
  • IFTTT
  • iCloud
  • Slack Bot
  • Trello
  • Obsidian
  • Roam Research
  • Todoist
  • Raindrop
  • Bear

0 voters

Thanks!
myReach Team

2 Likes

Sofia, I think Apple Notes needs to be represented. Also iCal.

Aside: For an Apple-friendly organization, why the lapse in inclusion of mainstay Apple products?

Thanks, Julie

2 Likes

Hi @JulieI!

I have added Apple Notes to the list. Unfortunately, it looks like your votes have now disappeared - it seems you can’t edit a poll after it’s been created.

If you don’t mind, could you add your votes again?

On a separate note, I’d be interested to understand what use case would you use a Calendar integration for?

Thanks for your input!
Have a great weekend,

Sofia

IFTT, Make. :heart:

You’re wasting precious UI real estate with the Twitter and Reddit Integrations flatlined. :sunglasses:

1 Like

YouTube, Apple notes, iCloud, Safari bookmarks. I tried to vote but the ones that I select became green and nothing happened, “vote now” is greyed out and it doesn’t count me among the voters!

1 Like

Hi @Milve,

Thanks for letting me know! There was a glitch with the poll and it only allowed you to select 1 option. It has since been fixed.

You can now add your votes.

Thanks!
Sofia

1 Like

I would highly recommend to integrate an e-mail parser.
Forward information to an e-mail address and store this as a note.

1 Like

Readwise integration

Hi @peterod,

Thanks for your suggestion! Make sure to vote on the poll as well, in order to move Readwise up the list of integration priorities.

Best,
Sofia

There should be the usual straightforward iOS share options.

The only way to take my note to join others is by manual copy and paste — and that’s clunky. A Share Menu always includes a ’Copy’ button. Manual copying risks losing everything.

Hi @iangreig,

Thanks for your feedback!

There is the option to share websites and files with the straightforward iOS share option, but we hadn’t yet implemented it for Notes. We’re looking into it, and will keep you posted on it!

Best,
Sofia