Personal CRM | contact tracker

New to the app - has anyone successfully set up a personal crm?

Not sure the best way to do it since you cant really link person with company tags.

Hi Michele,

Welcome to myReach! :hugs:

If I’ve understood correctly, you’re struggling with creating relationships between people and company tags? Here’s how you can do it in myReach. You can import contacts through an integration (either from the “+” sign on the bottom bar, or from the “Integrations” option in your profile. You can also create company tags from the “+” sign.

Once you have people and companies in myReach, you can add relationships directly from the nodes themselves (click any of the contacts or companies, and in the node itself you’ll see the options for “Relationships”, “Properties”, “Comments” and “Workspaces”. If you’re in “Relationships” (usually that’s the default option), you can create connections with as many other nodes as you want, by clicking on the “=” sign next to the search bar.

You can even take connections one step further and swipe right on any related node to Name the Relationship (for example, “brother”, “friend”, “colleague”, “competitor” between two people).

This way it’s easier to remember why you saved something, and what’s the connection between the two things. It’s future-proofing to make sure things make sense to you down the road!

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to let me know.

All the best,
Sofia

1 Like

Hello and thank you,

Something has changed because I was able to create the relationship between the tags! Great!

1 Like

Hi Michele,

That’s good to hear! If you have any further questions or issues setting up your personal CRM, don’t hesitate to let me know.

Have a great weekend!
Sofia