MyReach, what a beautiful app

Hi MyReachers, love it, love it, LOVE IT, your app encourages you to use it with the points system, love the overall dark theme, UI & the Relationship feature is great, I’m going to have some fun with this, thank you.

it’s iPad version is beautiful (as is iPhone) on the bigger screen it flippin’ gorgeous.

Will they both sync?

I’d love to add my Calendar, Reminders & Voice Recordings.

Will it be Subscription based?

Do you have a URL Scheme in place, so I can add it to Widgetsmith?

EDIT: Found URL Scheme :grinning:

If I take a picture can it be added straight into MyReach automatically, or via a Shortcut?

2 Likes

Hi Mark!

Thanks for your feedback! We greatly appreciate it!

Glad to hear you like the iPad and iPhone versions - we’re working on the desktop version to improve the UX there too.

You can add reminders to your things, and also upload voice recordings. You can also take it one step further and

1. Preview the Audio Transcription
  2. Convert the Text into a Note
    So any voice recording can be transcribed and connected to a note with the text.

In terms of the subscription, there will always be a free version but it will be capped, we’re finishing the final details on the subscription plan for Premium Features. However, if you play the gamification right, with the credits system you could be using myReach Premium for Free.

If you take a picture, it can be added to myReach through the “Share to App” button.

Hope this answers your questions! Let me know if you have any further doubts.

Keep reaching! :rocket:

1 Like