myReach Web Clipper

Hello! Please make myReach Web Clipper available directly from edge web store so we can install on android (this way we can use the browser or the app), please! Best regards

Hi @pedroflopes,

Thanks for your feedback!

The web clipper that we have for Chrome should also be available for edge, since extensions designed for Google Chrome can also be used in Microsoft Edge.

On another note, I’m not entirely sure what you mean with the reference to android. Can you please explain?

Hope this helps!
Best,
Sofia

1 Like

Hi Sofia,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

Regarding Android, I’m specifically referring to the canary version of the Edge browser on Android, which is currently the only version that supports extensions. However, it has a limitation: you can only install extensions available in the Edge Web Store. Unlike on desktop, it doesn’t support extensions from the Chrome Web Store. That’s why having the myReach Web Clipper directly available in the Edge Web Store would be really helpful for mobile users.

I hope this clears things up! Looking forward to your thoughts.

Best regards,
Pedro Lopes

Hi @pedroflopes,

Thanks for providing additional feedback about this. I’ve discussed it with the Dev team, they’re going to look into it to explore possible solutions. Stay tuned for updates on the progress.

Best,
Sofia