Mention Bug with Bullet lists

Little bug with mentions :

When you put a mention at the end of a Bullet listed phrase, and press “enter” or try to delete just the mention, it deletes the whole phrase.

E.g :

• This is a phrase with a {mention}“cursor here + click enter = deletes whole phrase”.

• This is another phrase with a {mention}“cursor here + click delete to delete the mention = whole phrase disappears also”.

Best,

Max.

Hi Max,

Thanks for your feedback.

When you press “enter” at the end of a bullet list with a mention, it should take you straight to the next bullet point. Please let us know if this doesn’t work for you. On the other hand, there is indeed a bug when deleting the mention. We are looking into it and will get back to you once it’s fixed.

Keep reaching!

Sofia

1 Like

Hi Sofia,

Okay, thanks a lot! Actually, It does work if I add a space (by clicking spacebar) after the mention and then click enter, it does take me to the next bullet point.

But, if I don’t add a space right after the mention and click enter (by having the cursor right at the end of the mention), it still deletes the whole phrase.

Best,

Max.

Hi Max,

In principle a space is added automatically after the mention, so if you press enter after having added a mention it should take you straight to the next bullet point. If you delete the space and then press enter it does indeed delete it, we will look further into this.

Hope this helps!
Sofia

1 Like

Ok I see.

Thanks!

Max.