Issue with Google Login on iPhone

Hey :slight_smile:
For two days I was not able to open the myReach app on my iPhone. I tried waiting, updating, and deleting but nothing seems to work. If I try to log in I get the message “Something went wrong” I don’t know if it is a me problem :blush:
Best
Ria

Hi Ria,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues opening the app! Unfortunately it does seem to be a problem specific to your account - we’re looking into it and will get back to you as soon as possible! Just to be clear, does this problem only occur when you login through iPhone or does it also happens on web?

I’ll let you know as soon as the problem has been fixed.

Best,
Sofia

Hi Ria,

The tech team is looking into the issue with your account. I have a few follow up questions that will help them find the source of the problem. Would you mind letting me know:

• which iOS version are you using?
  • are you trying to sign in using Google or username/password?
  • if it’s with Google sign in, at what point does the “something went wrong” error appear? Is it before or after choosing which Google account you want to use to sign in?

Thanks again for your patience and feedback.

Best,
Sofia

Hi Sofia,

I am using version 16.3. I am logging in through Google and the error appears after I put in all my info. Thank you very much for looking into it.

Best, Ria

Hi Ria,

Thank you very much for getting back to us! The error is very strange, but don’t worry we’ll investigate the bug and get to the bottom of it! :muscle:

One more thing, if you login with google on your computer or on another device do you also have the same issue?

In the meantime (until we fix the bug) if you need to access your account you can click on “forget my password”, this will prompt you to set a password – essentially enabling you to login via username and password.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience!

Best,

Christopher

Hi Christopher,

thanks for the help. I am permanently logged in on my PC and I don’t have the app on other devices - so I don’t have the problem anywhere else.

Best,
Sarah

Hi Ria,

Thank you for letting us know. Will keep you posted as soon as we find what is causing you this issue.

Best,

Christopher Payne