Improve intelligence in note relationships

I waste a lot of time relating notes to each other.
Today there is intelligence to make the notes automatically related by topics, tags, text included in the notes themselves.
Is it possible that this is part of your improvement plans?
Thank you very much for this opportunity to contribute to a great knowledge base solution.

1 Like

Hi Hector,

Thank you very much for your feedback – and I’m very glad to hear that is a functionality you would like to see in myReach!

We have actually already started working on a recommendation engine that will recommend you relationships to both new and existing nodes.

The recommendations will be multi faceted – they will take into consideration the metadata, content as well as their similarity to existing nodes both in terms of content and realtionships.

With regards to notes, we are working on an Ai that would automatically offer you relationships to tags (both existing and new) on the fly whilst you are typing.

In addition to this our engine will also automatically extract URLs from the content of documents and offer you to create them as seperate nodes automatically linked to the document.

This is a brief overview of the various “Smart” features that are coming into myReach over the next few months.

Once we have a first Beta of our recommendation engine I will make sure to give you early access to see what you think about it!

Is this more or less what you had in mind? If you have any additional ideas or requests please do let us know!

Thank you for your continuous support!

1 Like

Christopher, Thank you for your prompt replay.
That you say sounds great.
I congratulate you on the tool you are building and I hope it will be very successful.
Best Regards from Chile :chile:.

2 Likes

Hi Hector,

Thank you very much for the kind words and for your support! This is just the start – what’s to come will be a complete game changer! :rocket:

I’m glad to hear it meets your expectations! Excited to hear your thoughts when we release a first version of our recommendation engine!

All the best from Switzerland🇨🇭!

1 Like

I am tired of tagging my nodes or adding relationships. Could you please help us do this by artificial learning? That would be amazing.

1 Like

Hi Oscar,

I’m glad you ask as we’ve been working on it these last couple of months and should in principle have a Beta version of our AI recommendation engine in a months time (more or less)!

Will make sure to keep you posted as soon as we have it ready for Beta testing!

Thanks again for your feedback and support!

2 Likes

Cannot wait to see how artificial intelligence can totally change the way we take notes and use notes