Image insertion iOS iphone

Hello, newbie question. If I share an image (screenshot, photo, etc) from the iPhone classic photos app to myreach, what should happen? I cannot see any result in the myreach workspace. Is that a normal effect? I assumed that it would be straightforward…
BTW I’m on an old iPhone 8 Plus iOS 16.7.2

Hi @DenisCad,

First of all, welcome to myReach! :smile:

Thanks for your feedback! You’re absolutely right, and in principle it is very straightforward - it’s a one-click share to App from your camera roll, and the picture is automatically saved in myReach.

If you select one picture it saves it as a File, and if it’s multiple pictures it saves them as an Album.

We’re working on fixing the bug, I’ll let you know as soon as it’s up and running again.

Keep reaching!
Best,

Sofia

1 Like

Thanks @sofia. Is this related to the iOS version? Or to the iPhone 8 as I know that some capabilities like “live text” are available only with XS models and above?

Hi @DenisCad! Just to let you know this bug was fixed with yesterday’s release, it should be working fine now! :slight_smile: It was a problem related to iOS, not the iPhone 8.

1 Like

@sofia yes I saw. Thks. I’m using it (testing only so far) and I must say it is quite impressive !
I have new questions… I think it is worth I open a new thread for them.

1 Like

Hi @DenisCad!

Great, thanks for your kind words and feedback.

Yes, it’s always best to open a new thread if it’s for a different topic! I’ll check it out and reply now! :slight_smile:

Best,
Sofia

1 Like