Drag and Drop Notes into Workspaces

Hi,

I started to use myReach in earnest today and find some of the UI challenging. The biggest thing is that the number of clicks I need to make to move a note to a Workspace. Firstly, I had to find it as it’s hidden and then the select button in the far right hand side of the screen.

Please make this simpler!

Hi @TheDavid,

First of all, welcome to myReach! :hugs: It’s great to have you onboard, and welcome to the community forum!

With regards to the UI, the reason why the select button isn’t where you want it and the UI doesn’t seem quite right at times, is because the App was originally optimised for Mobile usage. We’re constantly working on optimising all the screens to desktop, and launch new and improved designs with every release. Node info is in the short-term roadmap so stay tuned!

In terms of moving notes to a Workspace… If you are already in the desired Workspace and click “create” < note, it will automatically be saved in that workspace and you don’t need to move it around. However if you want it in another Workspace (or in several), you can click on “Workspaces” in the node info sections (see picture), which is faster than going to the Note Options and changing from there.

Hope this helps! If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to let us know!

Best,
Sofia

Hi @sofia ,

Thanks for the quick reply. The notes that I am moving are those that I have created outside of myReach using the Google Chrome extension.

I understand the challenge of retrofitting from mobile to desktop.

Hi @TheDavid,

Ah, I see. Well in that case you can bulk select multiple notes and move them all at once, this might speed things up for you!

If you right-click on a note you will see the “Select” option. Once you have selected all the relevant notes click on “More” in the blue footer and you can instantly assign all those notes to another Workspace in one go.

Hope this helps!