Bulk upload of files

Hello
Is there any way to upload files in bulk as i have around 500 files to be uploaded in one workspace for my studies

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your feedback!

I’m happy to say this is something we’re already developing. It’s in the final stage of testing, and will be released shortly! Once it’s live, you will be able to upload folders directly to myReach, without having to upload files one by one. I will let you know as soon as it’s available in the App.

Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any further feedback.

Keep reaching!
Sofia

Hi Anand,

Apologies for not getting back to you earlier this features was released a month ago to the app – if you go on create file you can choose to upload a folder directly

Keep Reaching

Chris

Hi, a couple small things about workspaces :

-Being able to add multiple files to workspaces could be quite handy. I recently had to upload quite a few pdf’s in one workspace and would have loved to be able to select multiple files in my Finder to upload.

-Could we have the same “add on the fly” feature that we have already on the relationships menu for the main “add/search page”? It would make simple “text concepts nodes” creation a bit faster.

-I’d love to be able to re-arrange the order of my workspaces on the left side menu. (For pure OCD reasons :rofl:)

Best,

Max.

Hi Max,

Thanks for your feedback and feature requests.

Adding multiple files at once is already in our roadmap! In the meantime, there is a workaround you can use. You can go to a node < relationships < add relationship < “upload one or more items”. It’s not optimal, but it is a workaround while we work on developing this function.

You can also re-arrange the order of your workspaces in settings! If you go to profile < settings < workspaces, you can choose the order of your workspaces: alphabetical, by creation date or by size. I hope this helps! You can also choose the default workspace for sharing. By default, it’s the last workspace that was used, but you can select a specific workspace and make it the default one.

Keep reaching!
Sofia

1 Like

Alright, thanks a lot! Awesome!

Best,

Max.

1 Like

I also wanted to upload multiple files in one go - was about to write a post about it.
Didn’t know there was a work-around. Just tried it and it’s definitely better than uploading one by one. Thanks

3 Likes