Automatic theme isn’t synced with global theme

As a user, I want myReach’s theme to automatically change when changing the global theme from dark to light to sync my Automatic Theme configuration from the application.

Hi Nicole, thank you for your feedback. In principle that feature is already in the application. If you go to settings you can change it to Automatic (automatically changes based on your device theme), dark or light. If however it still doesn’t work please let me know.

I think I expressed myself in a different way. One way of reproducing this is when I already have Automatic config activated and then I change my iPhone Theme configuration from light to dark for instance, then the app does not change from Light to Dark unless I quit the app and open it again.

Hi Nicole sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Indeed we hadn’t taken that scenario into consideration will add it to our roadmap! Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile:

Hi Nicole glad to let you know that we have released your requested feature in our latest update! :rocket:
If you have any issues with it please do let me know!
Thank again for your feedback!